Are you living a fulfilled life? Are you being the best person you can be? Are you living up to your full potential? Are you happy where you’re going in life? Do you know your purpose in life? These are important questions that we should all be able to answer affirmatively. Unfortunately, most of us are unsure about ourselves and many areas of our lives to answer these questions confidently. Before you make another major decision in your life, discover what it means to become the best you to unleash your God-given potential.
In My Purpose: Become the Best You . . . Bruce Francois, engineer turned social entrepreneur, takes readers into an ontological journey of what it means to find true purpose in life. Through an engineering lens, Francois dissects and distills life to discover purpose while uniquely integrating wisdom, thoughtful science and deep spirituality along the way. He empowers readers to fully process their life struggles, become aware by better understanding themselves and all that is around them, strengthen their belief, discover their purpose and passions, deploy themselves for their unique mission, and ultimately make a meaningful mark on the world. Readers will be inspired to dive into the enjoyment and expansiveness of discovering and operating in their purpose—to experience the freedom of what it means to authentically live, joyfully serve, and experience a deep sense of meaning in life.
What readers have said...
- "I rate this book a 4 out of 4 since it is well written and an easy read. I really enjoyed reading the book and using the workbook provided." ~ Flnziani
- "In my opinion, the book is a notch or two higher than motivational material. If done right, the readers will be able to find out things about themselves that will stay with them and also enable them to enjoy the fruits of such discoveries for eternity." ~ KitabuKizuri
- "What I like most about this book is that it opened my eyes to many things that I wasn't aware of, and I can now see things from a different perspective, focusing on the bigger picture." ~ Y0landa
- "The information is so profound that you need enough time to let it sink in. There are so many gems in the book that are readily usable. I give this book 4 out of 4 stars." ~ masroor fathima
- "I highly recommend this book to everyone who is struggling to realize their purpose in life. It's a must-read for everyone and people of all religions." ~ ernest mwangemi
- "Honestly, I loved everything about the book, from its friendly tone to its detailed scientific analyses. I loved its irresistible simplicity." ~ Tirtharaj
- "If you are going through a difficult time, this book will help you to view your struggles as great opportunities to learn and grow. If you are happily in your comfort zone, this book helps you too to reflect if you are really experiencing your purposeful living experience." ~ Jannettel
- "I'll start by rating this book 4 out of 4 stars. This book impressed me a lot. Usually, books like this are slow and become boring after a certain point. This wasn't the case with this book. The book moved at a steady pace. The writer's style of narration is brilliant." ~ GHOSTFRIEND
- "This book is actually a mind-blowing book. After reading this book, a lot of confusions and ambiguities are vanished. The author has skillfully explained each fact relating it to his own story. The book is very helpful for those people who need guidance in life or those who are purposeless." ~ Mahnoor Arshad
Training Course — How to Become the Best You to Unleash Your Potential
Inspirational Message — My Purpose Inspirational Messages