Bruce Francois Ministries is an evangelistic Christian ministry to share the good news of Christ for positive growth and change. Bruce Francois Ministries is not your traditional Christian-based ministry, it is a transformative ministry that uses social development programming and outreach to strengthen and support traditional Christian ministry work. Bruce's sermons are designed to inspire for actionable transformation. He calls it "Inspiration for Action". Bruce’s innovative approach is changing the way ministry work and experiences are delivered to change and improve lives.
Statement of Faith
“As adopted by the National Association of Evangelicals.”
I – Indwelling of the Holy Spirit
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a godly life.
N – Nativity
- There is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in three manifestations: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
S – Service
- We believe that every person is called for service—to serve God, and to serve others.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
P – Purpose
- We believe that God is the author and source of purpose for every human being. God’s will is His purpose for every human being.
- We believe that the ultimate purpose for every human being is to be fulfilled through serving God, serving others, and bearing fruit.
I – Infallibility
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
R – Redemption
- We believe in the redeeming power and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
E – Empowerment and Enablement
- We believe in being intentional and striving each day to be doers of God’s Word and not just hearers of the Word.
- We believe in the empowerment and enablement of The Holy Spirit for truth, love, peace, knowledge, wisdom, comfort, guidance, spiritual gifts and strength.